Day 01 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Image by Charity Remington Photography
- I have collected names since I was 7 and have two lists of over 1500 each. But when it came to naming my baby, I tossed them all out and started from scratch.
- I have traveled to 9 countries: Argentina, Belize, Canada, England, Guam, India, Mexico, Mozambique, South Africa.
- My favorite holiday is New Year’s Day.
- I am an INTJ, according to Meyers and Briggs. And I do let that define me.
- I love to dance. I always have.
- I cry easily and a lot. I inherited the trait from my Grams.
- I didn’t start wearing make-up until college.
- In middle school, was the pianist and singer for a band named Cross of Wood.
- My favorite job was teaching studio art.
- My least favorite job was nurse aiding in an Alzheimer’s home.
- I’m not a fan of hard candy.
- I am a photographer. I sometimes shoot weddings and portraits digitally, but I much prefer spending hours in the darkroom printing black and white film from a boxy medium format camera.
- I really like the smell of Chlorine. It reminds me of swim practice.
- I get an extraordinary sense of satisfaction from clean carpets, organized bookshelves, and bare tabletops.
- So far, I’ve written 31 journals chronicling 17 years of my life.
Day 02 – A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Day 03 – A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 – A picture of your night.
Day 05 – A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 – A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 – A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 – A picture of the person you do the craziest things with.
Day 11 – A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 – A picture of something you love.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 – A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 – A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 – A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 – A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 – A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel.
Day 21 – A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 – A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 – A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 – A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 – A picture of your day.
Day 26 – A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 – A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 – A picture of something you’re afraid of.
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 – A picture of someone you miss.